Vitamin T director of business development Jordan D’Angona will go to great lengths (not to mention heights) to make sure her clients are matched with the perfect creative talent.
If you’re looking for the next rockstar to join your team, give Jordan a call!
And if you need some inspiration in your day or good interview advice, check out her answers to our 7 Quick Questions.
- What most excites you about your work and the contribution you make? I love making the match. Finding my clients those hard-to-find, special talent that elevate their work and help them in a real time of need.
- What’s one question a candidate should always ask in a job interview? I have a couple must-ask questions. And really, you should ask them, trust me. “What drew you into my portfolio?” and “Why do you think my skillset would make me right for this position?” Try them!
- What do you love about working with creative talent? I love seeing all the wonderful work our talent do and hearing how they were able to help our clients in a pinch. It’s a great job!
- What is one word that you would use to describe your team? FRAMILY. That’s friends that feel like family.
- How did you get into recruiting? I have a passion for working with creatives, I was really interested in our clients work, and who doesn't love being a matchmaker?! It just felt like such a perfect career choice for me.
- What tech innovation has most impacted your life? It would have to be the iPhone. I love having the world at my fingertips. Doesn’t everyone?
- Favorite GIF? I love this one because life is all about celebrating each day!!
Looking for great creatives in the Bay Area? Reach out to Jordan!