With a driving passion for helping others and an appetite for all things creative, Vitamin T agent Jessica Morgan loves, loves, loves what she does.
See what fuels her passion by reading her answers our 7 Quick Questions and—if you’re looking for great gigs in Richmond—be sure to give her a call!
- What most excites you about your work and the contribution you make? No doubt about it: THE PEOPLE! I am—and will forever be—an advocate of the people. There is NOTHING more rewarding than helping others!
- How did you get into recruiting? Good luck, I guess! I had no idea what I wanted to do after college so I decided to meet with a recruiter who switched gears halfway through my interview and said that HIS company was hiring! And I've never looked back. Recruiting is my passion and I am EXACTLY where I'm supposed to be, here at Vitamin T!
- What’s one question a candidate should always ask in a job interview? “Can I have a quick tour?” Requesting a tour or a brief introduction to potential co-workers signals to the interviewer that you’re taking a vested interest in the position and overall long-term fit.
- The one skill everyone needs to have? The ability to define what you want and the desire to do what it takes to get there.
- What do you love about working with creative talent? Their passion for their craft! Creative talent always manage to keep things interesting and often bring intriguing new perspectives to the table that no one else thought of.
- If you could have dinner with one person living or dead, who would it be and why? Chrissy Teigen so we could snapchat all of the good food we had!
- Your favorite GIF? Fashionable dog!
Looking for outstanding creative gigs in Richmond? Talk to Jessica!