With 10+ years experience working in sales and management, director of business development Jason Pudim understands the importance for companies to find and retain top talent.
Whether it’s for a two-week freelance gig or a temp-to-perm role, he loves partnering with San Diego’s decision makers to help them keep their competitive edge.
Check out his answers to our 7 Quick Questions and—if you’re in the San Diego area—give him a ring!
- What most excites you about your work and the contribution you make? Even though I'm on the client side, I love making a positive impact on the talent's experience with us. Having the ability to get a role and make a successful placement that benefits both the client and talent is really rewarding. It's truly a win-win!
- What’s one question a candidate should always ask in a job interview? I have two, actually. “What's the company culture like?” and “How would you say are you different from other companies?” Try them out!
- What do you love about working with creative talent? There’s so much. Mostly because they are so much fun to be around and love to think (and build) outside the box.
- What’s one important skill every person should have? No question about it, PERSISTENCE!
- If you could have dinner with one person living or dead, who would it be and why? Jimi Hendrix - He seems to be on a different level when playing his guitar and I'd really like to know more.
- What tech innovation has most impacted your life? Internet! (Google) I use it for everything – research, news, stock market, etc. I can't live without the information superhighway.
- Favorite GIF?
Looking for amazing freelancers in San Diego? Reach out to Jason!