When it comes to finding talent their dream gigs, Vitamin T agent Gloriane Yi knows how to find the proverbial needle in a haystack.
Looking for a new home on the creative range?
Check out her answers to our 7 Quick Questions then be sure to give Gloriane a holler!
- What most excites you about your work and the contribution you make? It's such a privilege to do what I do. I get to be privy to the intimate details about what makes people tick and drives them and how that fuels their livelihoods. Career trajectories are so inherently interesting. I never get bored!
- What’s one question a candidate should always ask in a job interview? Ask what advice your interviewer would give to someone coming into the role. Then talk about what you, as that hypothetical newbie, would do with that advice. Analysis and synthesis, rapid fire.
- What do you love about working with creative talent? Creatives are so interesting on so many levels. I especially love doing portfolio reviews. I can look at portfolios all day. (Actually, that's what I do! Lucky me!)
- What is one word that you would use to describe your team? Collaborative!
- If you could have dinner with one person living or dead, who would it be and why? Rufus Wainwright because it would be wildly entertaining. We'd need to have dinner served on a concert grand piano with bar stools to reach the plates. Better throw in a candelabra for good measure.
- What’s one important skill every person should have? The ability to know what you don't know. And of course, asking for help when that’s the case.
- Favorite GIF? This one starring my son!
Looking for amazing creative talent in San Francisco? Talk to Gloriane!