Eric’s got creativity running through his veins. An experienced graphic designer, photographer, and Vitamin T agent, he’s able to speak the language of both clients and creatives to make perfect matches all around NYC.
Check out his answers to our 7 Quick Questions, then give him a call!
- What’s one important skill every person should have? Maybe not a skill, but a mindset. Understanding that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. Collaboration and contributing his or her share of a project is paramount in the creative world.
- What is one word that you would use to describe your team? ACCOMPLISHED!
- What tech innovation has most impacted your life? Probably Twitter or Instagram. I love (and I'm probably addicted to) sharing snippets of life and seeing what others from across the globe are doing and thinking.
- One question a candidate should always ask in a job interview? I think it's important to be forward-looking in an interview setting. A candidate should never assume he/she already has the job, but rather, inquire what projects would be focused on initially, how they'd be able to help and succeed in the short term, and generally show interest in joining a team and collaborative effort.
- What do you love about working with creative talent? Seeing a spectacular portfolio is always awe-inspiring for me. As an appreciator and fan of great design, I'm always impressed with the technical skill and strategy that our talent display in their work.
- Favorite interview question? I don't really have a formula, but I always inquire about a candidate's ideal next position and how their previous experiences have shaped this desire. If I'm interviewing a designer, I like to ask about their aesthetic and where they find inspiration.
- Favorite GIF?
Looking for great gigs in NYC? Talk to Eric!