Having had his feet planted in both the creative and business development worlds, Eric loves watching ideas go from idea to full glorious fruition. Happily, he gets to see that every day in the work he does with our clients in Seattle.
Grab a cup of (truly stellar) joe and check out his advice for managers conducting interviews, his best example of UX, and mistakes to avoid making on a resume.
- Best digital event in your city? Seattle Interactive Conference.
- Describe your city in 5 words. Rainy. Cloudy. Vibrant. Innovative. Green.
- Best advice to any manager conducting an interview? Always ask more questions about culture than you think you should, just to make sure the person fits with the company’s vision.
- Biggest mistake people make on their resumes? Leaving out important information pertaining to the job they’re applying to. Always tailor a resume to match each job description.
- Favorite place to keep up with changes in the digital world? Mashable.com.
- Advice for freelancers to make their first day a successful one? Smile, be friendly and listen.
- Best example of awesome UX? The Netflix app.
- Who is your favorite superhero? The Dark Knight.
- Favorite type or font? Cambria.
- Traits that clients ask for most? Flexible, good communication skills, can work with a team, and loves what they do.
- Guilty song pleasure? Bob Marley’s “Is This Love”.
Looking for fantastic creatives in the Seattle area?
Connect with Eric!