Agent Connor Snashall may be from sunny SoCal, but he loves his new hometown, Portland, OR.
Just how much? Let’s put it this way, he’s already worked for both adidas AND the Portland Timbers.
He says, rain or shine, getting out of bed each day is easy because he knows he’ll be spending it with his favorite people: his teammates and the creatives he represents.
Looking for a great gig in Portland? Read Connor’s answers to our 7 Quick Questions then give him a call!
- What most excites you about your work and the contribution you make? I love hearing a client explain exactly who they need and their struggle in finding them, then speaking with a talent who is eager to work at exactly that sort of company and making a match between the two. The cherry on top is hearing from the talent months or years later that it's become their home. It's what makes my job so worth it!
- What do you love about working with creative talent? I thought I was "creative" until I started this job and I realized just how far off I was. The people I represent amaze me with the work they do. In full transparency, I never fully realized how much effort goes into a print ad, a retail build, a website, etc., but I have loved learning the process!
- What’s one important skill every person should have? A great work ethic. “Put your head down and work hard and you'll go a long way,” is what my dad always told me growing up. So far it's never steered me wrong. Hard work always pay off!
- What’s your favorite interview question? “Why you?” It brings out the true colors in people. Be prepared with an answer when someone asks it in an interview. You need to be able to sell yourself no matter what line of work you're in.
- One question a candidate should always ask in a job interview? “What makes someone successful in this job?” It shows you’ve got curiosity, desire, and ambition.
- If you could have dinner with one person living or dead, who would it be and why? Frank Lampard. A legendary soccer player and leader who I've admired since I was born. (Well, nearly.) I don't geek out much on celebrities, but this guy...!
- Favorite GIF?
Looking for amazing jobs in Portland? Connect with Connor!