You could say Dallas agent Chrissy Andrews has recruiting in her blood.
It could be her 10+ years of experience on the job. Or from her parents, who ran a recruiting company for 20 years.
Either way, when she says she can get you your dream job, you should listen.
Check out Chrissy’s answers to our 7 Quick Questions, then—if you’re looking for your next gig—give her a call!
- What most excites you about your work and the contribution you make? That’s an easy one. I GET TO CHANGE PEOPLE’S LIVES! Seriously, there's nothing more satisfying than knowing I'm helping my creative friends find meaningful work. Knowing the impact a great job can have in someone’s life (and their family’s) is what motivates me every day! I've stayed in the industry for 10 years because I truly love what I do and love making great matches!
- Favorite interview question? "If you could work for any company in Dallas, where would it be and why?" I love this question because the answer tells me a lot about a talent's job preferences and dream job. Also, if our team is working closely with the company and has connections with their hiring managers, we can easily pick up the phone and market the talent after the interview. Our talent are often shocked when they find out how many creative teams we’ve helped build in the Dallas area.
- One word that you would use to describe your team? Spirited!
- What do you love about working with creative talent? I've been in the recruiting space for years and I've helped recruit for countless industries. The creative space is unlike any other because creative talent are passionate and truly take pride in their work and reputation in the industry. My favorite part of the work day is sitting through a portfolio review and seeing the excitement from a talent when they talk about some of their favorite pieces.
- One important skill every person should have? The ability to change a flat tire! You never know when you'll be stranded on a mountain in the middle of nowhere in New Mexico and desperately need this knowledge. Yes, I'm speaking from experience!
- If you could have dinner with one person living or dead, who would it be and why? My favorite artist, Ashley Longshore. She's a quirky painter based in Louisiana and is famous on Instagram for her colorful pop art pieces (and over-the-top personality). I love her wild sense of humor and think she would be a blast to have dinner with on a Friday night!
- Favorite GIF? "The Elaine Dance" from Seinfeld. The best TV show ever!
Looking for great gigs in Dallas? Talk to Chrissy!