Seattle agent Chelsea Rosenberg says her favorite quote is from Douglas Everett: “There are some people who live in a dream world, and some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other".
That’s because she loves nothing more than connecting great talent to their dream jobs with amazing clients.
If you’re looking for great gigs in Seattle, she can do it for you! Be sure to give her a call after you read her answers to our 7 Quick Questions!
- What most excites you about your work & the contribution you make? Changing people's lives! Getting those offer calls and passing that news along to your talent? Oh man, just the BEST!
- What do you love about working with creative talent? The passion! It takes a lot of dedication and love to be successful in this field. You can't fake it to make it.
- What’s your favorite interview question? This simple one always opens doors into a talent’s psyche: “What has been your favorite project so far and why?”
- What is one word that you would use to describe your team? Banana Pants!
- How did you get into recruiting? I fell into it, actually. I knew a guy who knew a guy and BOOM here I am. And I’m loving every single moment of it!
- If you could have dinner with one person living or dead, who would it be and why? Carl Sagan because he is a genius and I'm a huge astrophysics wannabe nerd.
- Favorite GIF?
Looking for crazy good creative gigs in Seattle? Talk to Chelsea!