Business development manager Carrie Megan doesn’t want you to think she’s “an overbearing sales peep" who goes on and on about the company they represent.
She’d rather have you discover for yourself why Houston’s best creative, UX, and digital marketing pros are working with Vitamin T.
If you’d like Carrie Megan to work for you—that is find you the perfect match for your company or agency—simply read her answers to our 7 Quick Questions, then give her a call!
- What most excites you about your work and the contribution you make? I've had a variety of sales roles in the past, but it was only when I found this one that I truly found my passion. Not only is the company unique (in a good way), but so are the clients and the talent that we partner with. There is truly never a dull moment in my day. It also helps that I work with such a thriving, collaborative team. We all have each others’ backs as well as the backs of the people we work with. Win-Win-Win all around!
- What is one word that you would use to describe your team? Synergetic!
- How did you get into recruiting? I love this question because everyone's story is different. One day I read an advertisement for a recruiting position and it spoke to my background and what I was looking for: a career that impacted multiple businesses and people. You're able to wear so many hats in this field and I'm able to take everything I've learned in past roles and apply it to my day-to-day. I love that there are ALWAYS opportunities to learn and grow in this field.
- If you could have dinner with one person living or dead, who would it be and why? Oprah. Her story is inspiring and we also share the love of bread! Ha ha!
- What’s one question a candidate should always ask in a job interview? “Knowing my professional experience and having interviewed with me today, do you have any reasons why I would not be a great fit for this role?”
- What’s one important skill every person should have? Communication. In my opinion it's at the heart of every kind of relationship!
- Favorite GIF? Speaking of Oprah: “You get a car! You get a car! You get a car! You get a car!"
Looking for great creative and marketing talent in Houston? Call Carrie Megan!