Our direct hire consultant Brittany Jones told us she got into recruiting after a Magic 8 Ball hit her in the foot and foretold her future.
Whether or not that’s actually true, we know for sure she was destined to become a star in our San Francisco office.
Whether you’re looking to find your dream job or are searching for the perfect hire, read her bonafide answers to our 7 Quick Questions, then give her a ring!
- What most excites you about your work and the contribution you make? People spend the vast majority of their life working. Unfortunately, not everyone gets the privilege of working at a job that aligns with whatever sets their soul on fire and energizes their world. That’s where we come in! I love that I have the opportunity to change that for people. It gives me warm fuzzies when I check in with a talent who says that they absolutely love the job we found for them. It’s an amazing feeling!
- One question a candidate should always ask in a job interview? "What do you like best about working at this company?" This question gives you a chance to hear whether or not the interviewer is excited about the company’s culture. (It can also be the place where a candidate falls even more in love with the role and company.)
- What do you love about working with creative talent? Learning about their creative process and what motivates/inspires them. It’s always fun to explore the right side of someone's brain. Believe me, you always uncover more than what you were anticipating!
- What’s your favorite interview question? No doubt about it, an enthusiastic, "When can you start!?"
- What tech innovation has most impacted your life? It has to be the rear view camera on my car. I can now say I am an amazing parallel parker!
- What’s one important skill every person should have? A sense of humor! We can't take ourselves too seriously. Life is just too short and beautiful.
- Favorite GIF?
Looking for a great permanent opportunity in San Francisco? Connect with Brittany!