Agent Brad Eaton loves helping people find their next great role. That’s what he’s been doing for the last 5+ years and hopes to keep doing for the next 50. (Okay, that’s what WE asked him to do.)
Are you looking for your next awesome opportunity? Brad’s got hot job openings all over the country, so take a look at his answers to our 7 Quick Questions, then pop over to his Vitamin T web page to check them out!
- What most excites you about your work and the contribution you make? I love that I’m constantly meeting new talent. Sitting down and chatting with people who are talented, creative, and offer a fresh perspective on everything—it's a heck of a lot of fun. I also love that I’m helping these people find work. Getting them to the next stage in their career has such an amazing ripple effect in their lives.
- What’s your favorite interview question? “What is your greatest professional accomplishment?” I know it’s a fairly standard question, but you can learn a lot from asking it. Actually very few people are prepared for it, so you’re pretty sure to get an honest answer!
- What is one word that you would use to describe your team? Efficient!
- One question every candidate should always ask in a job interview? Try this one: “Have I answered your questions well enough to move forward to the next step in the process?”
- If you could have dinner with one person living or dead, who would it be and why? Picking just one person is hard. I'd have to choose Thomas Jefferson. From all that I've read, he was one of the few true Renaissance men. I’d hope that I’d be able to learn a lot from him over one meal!
- What tech innovation has most impacted your life? iPhone 7+. I truly have my life in my pocket.
- Favorite meme? Pretty much anything that’s dog, Snoopy, or classic 70s/80s toy related :) But if I have to choose one, let’s settle on this:
Need a new creative opportunity? Get in touch with Brad!