With his 10+ years experience working in/around the marketing industry, business development manager Bill Nichols has seen first-hand the importance of finding and retaining great talent.
And he loves making it happen for all of our Milwaukee clients.
Looking for an amazing creative (or two)? Be sure you give Bill a call!
That is, of course, after you’re done reading his answers to our 7 Quick Questions.
- What most excites you about your work & the contribution you make? I love being in a job where "being myself" is the way to have the most success. My favorite thing in the world is connecting people together and it's a heck of a feeling to see companies and individuals benefit from an introduction I helped make.
- What’s one question a candidate should always ask in a job interview? This one will give you plenty of insight:“Who does this position report to, and what would people say about him or her?”
- What do you like about working with creative talent? I love being able to work with such incredibly smart people who don't take themselves (or life) too seriously. You don’t get to do that everywhere.
- What is one word that you would use to describe your team? Driven!
- What tech innovation has most impacted your life? Construction paper. Its color-coded greatness makes Todoist, Evernote, and Wunderlist seem antiquated.
- What’s one important skill every person should have? The ability to sing karaoke.
- Favorite GIF?
Looking for amazing creative talent in Milwaukee? Talk to Bill!