An Atlanta native, Aysha loves connecting talented creatives with the best companies in A-Town. When she’s not at the office or out helping our clients, you’ll find her exploring her city’s burgeoning music and culture scene.
Check out her answers our 11 Quick Questions to find out her advice for conducting interviews and mistakes NOT to make on your resume!
- Best advice to any manager conducting an interview? Have a structure and agenda for the interview. That way you're mindful of everyone's time, get to ask all the important questions, and can cover the full scope of work the position entails.
- Traits that clients ask for most? People who are punctual, consistent, self-motivated, and are a team player.
- Best digital event in your city? An Event Apart, of course!
- Describe your city in 5 words. Welcoming. Thriving. Colorful. Expanding. Unpredictable!
- Biggest mistake people make on their resumes? Having lengthy descriptions of past positions. My advice: highlight your wins and brag about your best professional moments, because that's the stuff people want to see. Be concise and clear without the fluff!
- Favorite meme? I grew up on the show “Full House” so I love the Michelle Tanner memes.
- Favorite place to keep up with changes in the digital world? I'm a Techcrunch devotee, but Mashable always has fantastic updates.
- Advice for freelancers to make their first day a successful one? Sounds easy and everyone says it, but... BE ON TIME! Plan ahead the way you would on the first day of school, because being over-prepared is much, much better than being unprepared. Also, have a great attitude and an open mind because the possibilities are endless in freelance!
- Next big thing in digital? Mobility. I think we will see a huge push forward with more digital devices competing for the next smart watch, the next Google Glass, and the next wave of innovative tablets; then finding a way to usefully connect one's digital devices all together so we can seamlessly transition between different tools.
- Who rocks your world on Twitter? Dwayne Johnson @TheRock
- Guilty song pleasure? The embarrassing song I really love is Spice Girls’ "Wannabe."
Looking for a partner to find you great freelancers in the Atlanta area?
Connect with Aysha!