It’s no exaggeration when we say Director of Business Development Amy Gomoll goes to new heights to help a client or talent out.
Normally working at sea level in sunny San Diego, she understands firsthand how difficult it is to find excellent creative talent, having worked at a full-service advertising and design firm for over 12 years.
Climb the peaks with her as she answers our 7 Quick Questions then give her a ring!
- How do you want to be remembered? This is my tagline: adventurous spirit with a simple palate.
- What’s the BEST thing someone can do when looking for a job? I'm not sure it's the BEST thing but it's certainly one of the FIRST things someone should do.... update your Linkedin profile! Also, they should make sure their other social media accounts are up-to-date and look professional. Why? Because this is one of the first places hiring managers look, so it should be first for you, too!
- What made you want to work at Vitamin T? And what do you love most about working here? I have always loved the amazing energy at Vitamin T. Our company truly cares about its people....whether they’re clients, talent, or staff. I love that our company always stays on top of the latest trends and gives us a stipend each year to educate ourselves in the creative industry.
- What’s your favorite interview question? Why is it your favorite? “Tell me about a time when you received feedback you didn't agree with and how you handled it.” This gives incredible insight on how a person will handle conflict. Incredibly useful.
- What most excites you about your work and the contribution you make? I positively love when we make the perfect match. There’s nothing that makes me happier when we get a thank you from one of our clients or talent telling us we did a great job.
- Name 3 things you think will become obsolete in ten years. Fax machines, CDs, and..... hoverboards!!
- If you could invent an app, what would it be and why? Grammar check for celebrities on Twitter. It drives me mad!