Amanda will go to the ends of the Earth (sometimes by horseback) to make sure her peeps are being considered for the best creative jobs in Orange County.
She enthusiastically gave us her answers to our 11 Quick Questions. Read on to find out the traits that clients ask for most and the best digital event in the OC, then give her a ring when you’re looking for your next awesome gig!
- Advice for freelancers to make their first day a successful one? Look nice, smile, and always show your enthusiasm!
- Best digital event in your city? Socal UX Camp.
- Describe your city in 5 words. The best weather on earth!
- Advice to any manager conducting an interview? Make the candidate feel comfortable, it’s the surest way to have him or her show their true personality.
- Biggest mistake people make on their resumes? Having too many pages.
- Traits that clients ask for most. A talent who can wear multiple hats!
- Favorite meme? #pretty girls ugly faces
- Favorite place to keep up with changes in the digital world? Mashable!
- Best example of awesome UX. I can't pick one, so here it goes…Southwest Airlines' Mobile App, Zappos.com, and refinery29.com :)
- Who is your favorite super hero? THOR!!! (huge crush)
- Guilty song pleasure? Will Smith’s "Gettin' Jiggy wit It."
Looking for great jobs in the Orange County area?
Connect with Amanda!