Atlanta business development manager Allison Ward told us her nutty personality is due to her left-handedness. We’re not quite so sure about that (as we work with more than a few not-so-nutty left handed folks), so we’ll just have to chalk it up to her Georgia upbringing. (Okay, okay, we’re sorry, but we just couldn’t let that one slip by.)
Nuttiness aside, Allison’s experience in staffing, sales, customer service, and account management make her the perfect match for any company or agency looking for amazing creatives in the Atlanta metro area.
Is that you? Then check out her answers to our 7 Quick Questions then give her a ring!
- What most excites you about your work and the contribution you make? I really, really love helping our clients solve their hiring issues. It turns out that they love me doing that, too.
- What do you love about working with creative talent? Honestly, what creatives can dream up in their minds then bring to life never ceases to amaze me! It’s an honor to be a part of their career journey.
- What is one word that you would use to describe your team? Zany!
- If you could have dinner with one person living or dead, who would it be and why? George Harrison, because he is my favorite Beatle!
- What tech innovation has most impacted your life? Spotify! In case you don’t already know, I’m a huge music nerd. I love having access to anything I want to listen to any time. Plus, I love that it curates a daily music mix for me. That is truly a game changer.
- What’s one important skill every person should have? Hands down (or ears up) listening skills.
- Favorite GIF? Ron Swanson!!!
Looking for great talent in Atlanta? Reach out to Allison!