Aaron is a Vitamin T agent with a passion for tech, design, and all things creative.
With his 5+ years experience in the creative marketing landscape, clients trust him to find just the right talent to successfully execute a project.
If you’re a front end developer, UX designer, or any kind of digital creative living in the Toronto area, read his answers to our 7 Quick Questions, then give him a ring!
And if you’re not in Toronto, read his answers then give your local agent a ring!
- What made you want to work at Vitamin T? The team I work with in Toronto is what made me want to join. It's also what keeps me here. Helping out clients who are in need and placing amazing candidates is what we do and we do it well. Getting to do that with a supportive and hardworking group of people is what gets me started every morning.
- What’s the BEST thing someone can do when looking for a job? When looking for a job, you NEED to have visibility online. Make sure you have a solid LinkedIn profile that highlights all the skills you can deliver and makes you stand out from the crowd. Show how you are unique and what you bring to the table.
- What’s your favorite interview question? My favorite interview question—specifically to designers—is, “On your way in today, what advertisement stood out to you? What would you have changed about it?” It shows me that they are paying attention to the work being created around them as well as gives me more insight to that particular talent’s design aesthetic.
- What tech innovation has most impacted your life? Instagram.... Gotta love a selfie!
- What’s one important skill every person should have and why? Be unique! Anyone can find a designer or developer, but what makes YOU stand out from the crowd?
- If you could invent an app, what would it be and why? I want to invent an app that instantly delivers you a platter of fresh baked breads and artisanal cheeses. Yup, that’s what I would create. Also, if this exists, please email me with the details. Thanks! ☺
- Favorite GIF? This is what happens when you don't have a car and live in the city.