Jared Spool and his intrepid crew of User Experience devotees are bringing their full day (and super local) conference back to the Motor City.
Yup, that’s right, on June 26th UX Thursday will be Detroit with a bevy of UX luminaries. And you can join them all for just $99 bucks! (Your cell phone bill is higher than that, right?)
As always, there will be 6 other top local speakers there to share case studies of real-world UX project, so start getting excited NOW! Stay tuned for more speaker bios, but feel free check out this lineup from last year’s Detroit UXT, so you get a sense of the caliber of speakers and presentations you’ll be getting:
- Experimenting with Radically Low Cost Testing Techniques, Jodi Bollaert, Team Detroit
- Voice and Tone, Kate Kiefer Lee, MailChimp
- Adventures in Mobile Usability Testing, Josie Scott, GE Capital
- Determining What Good Means with Performance Continuums, Dan Klyn, The Understanding Group (TUG)
- Shared Team Understanding Through Infographics, Chris Farnum, ProQuest
- Fighting The Urge To "Own" the Design, Christina York, ITHAKA
- Build Up Your Nerve: Encouraging Your Team to Shift their Thinking, Samuel Bowles, Mutually Human
You can also check out this video of last year’s show highlights...
We’d be remiss if we didn’t tell you these events always sell out quickly, so don’t wait to sign up!
Register now so you’ll be guaranteed a slot in June!
Get more info over at the UXT site.