The one and only local, full day conference designed just for user experience pros is on its way to Atlanta!
Join host Jared Spool (UIE), a bevvy of Atlanta UX luminaries, and Vitamin T of course, for a fantastic day of real-life case studies from the experts and quality time exchanging ideas with participants and presenters. (The number of attendees is limited to assure you’ll get quality time with both.)
Jared will kick off the day with his keynote, “It’s a Great Time to Be A UX Designer” and be joined by these kind (and knowledgeable) folks:
- Adam Connor, Design Director, Mad*Pow
- Federico Holgado, Lead UX Developer, MailChimp
- Robert Hamburger, Senior User Experience Lead, CNN
- Melinda Baker, Digital Experience Architect, American Cancer Society
- Klemens Wengret, UX Architect, Turner Broadcasting
- Josh Cothran, User Experience Designer, Georgia Tech Research Institute
- Colleen Jones, Principal, Content Science
All in all it’s an action packed day.
The event is this February 20th (it’s a Thursday, if you hadn’t guessed!), but don’t wait until the last minute. Our Chicago and Detroit UX Thursday shows sold out in a jiffy.
And at $99 for Early Birds through January 31, you’ve got no reason to miss it!
Get more info over at the UXT site!