Most days you’ll find our sales manager Tucker Jackson helping companies bring the Bay Area’s best creatives and marketers on board.
On others you might find him in the middle of the road holding a large stick.
You’ve gotta admit, the guy has a very diverse set of skills.
Find out more about Tucker—and his skills—by reading his answers to our 7 Quick Questions.
Then be sure to give him a ring!
- What most excites you about your work and the contribution you make? I love figuring out what our client's business initiatives/challenges are and how we can partner with them to solve the challenges and help them reach their goals.
- What’s your favorite interview question? “Where do you want to be in 5 years?” I love looking into the future to see where people want to be and how they want to grow.
- What’s one important skill every person should have? Nunchuck skills!
- What tech innovation has most impacted your life? I would say the cell phone. It's gone from solely being a communication device to something used to surf the web, navigate a commute, or listen to music at any given moment, no matter where I am.
- How did you get into staffing? When I first met the SF regional director knew I wanted to work here. Talking with her I could just feel the passion she had for Vitamin T. It made me want to start that day! I love working with my colleagues here to help find talent their dream jobs. There is nothing better than seeing someone after you've found them their perfect gig!
- What fad or trend do you hope comes back? I'd love to see the original Reebok Pumps come back in style.
- What is the one movie that you can quote the most? Wayne's World.
Looking for amazing creatives and marketers in the San Francisco area? Give Tucker a call!