Okay, we won’t remind you again how many days are left before it’s time for SXSW.
(Which is hard for many of us, because it’s a bit like a kid waiting for Santa Claus. A really-interesting-to-listen-to Santa with a bag full of swag, anyway.)
But we did think it’d be wise to tell you, if you’re going, that you should now be on Orange Alert for crafting your daily itinerary. Just because there are over 1,110 panels being offered.
And since we’re here to help, not instill fear, we went to our star agents (who you’ll be able to meet at Booth # 722) and asked them to give us the one or two panels that you should absolutely not miss.
So here it is, a list of some really amazing panels you’ll absolutely want to include in your SXSW experience!
- Applying Behavior Design - Chris Risdon, Lead Experience Designer at Adaptive Path
- Teaching Touch: Tapworthy Touchscreen Design - Josh Clark, Principal at Global Moxie
- Prototype vs. Sim: Validating Software & UX Design - A panel from frog design
- Copy Matters: Content Strategy For The Interface - A panel from Facebook
- Design from the Gut: Dangerous or Differentiator - A full panel featuring Jane Leibrock, User Experience Researcher at Facebook
- 100 Things Designers Need to Know About People - Susan Weinschenk, President of User Experience Institute, LLC
- HTML5 APIs Will Change the Web: And Your Designs - Jen Simmons, Designer & Developer
- Serendipity (n.): A Happy Discovery By Accident - Garrett Camp, Founder/CEO of StumbleUpon
- Big Brands and You: Make the Love Connection - Alejandra Carvallo, US Shopper Mktg Mgr at Intel & Craig Benzine, Video Creator
- Y Rappers R Better Marketers Than U - Bill Pauls & John McHale, Creative Director at SapientNitro
- Digital Leaders Are Made, Not Born. But How!? - Erik Qualman, Author of Socialnomics
- Ambient Location and the Future of the Interface - Amber Case, Co-Founder of Geoloqi.com
- How to Work in B2B and Keep Your Creative Shirt On - The team from Somnio Solutions, Inc.
Don't fret if you don’t see a Vitamin T agent while you’re sitting in on these panels, you’ll always be able catch them at Booth #722.
Just stop by for some swag, insight on the latest trends in the interactive job market, and Channel Your Inner Human at our photo booth (that’ll make more sense when you see it!)