We’re proud announce our partnership with Jared Spool and UIE to present USER EXPERIENCE THURSDAY in Chicago in January. What a way to start the year!
Rub shoulders (or elbows or other HR-approved parts) with Jared Spool and Stephen Anderson, who will be bookend keynote speakers at this intimate conference featuring Chicago UX luminaries including:
- Mark Meeker, UI Engineer, Orbitz Worldwide
- Will Hacker, User Experience Architect, Cars.com
- Russ Unger, Senior UX Leader, GE Capital
- John Yesko, Director of User Experience, Walgreens E-Commerce
- Jeff Steffgen, User Experience & Design Director, SuperConnect
- Shay Howe, Designer and UI Engineer, The Starter League
Whether you’re looking to learn the latest UX methods or just meet other UX devotees, this conference will not disappoint.
And heck, we’ll be there - we’re always a lot of fun (we’ll be there, too!).
Here’s the scoop:
USER EXPERIENCE THURSDAY
(Psst. Register before Jan 10, and it’s only $79 to attend.)