If you’re in NYC and you’re a digital creative, today’s your lucky day (if you act fast!)
On Thursday, September 26th you can get a one-on-one review session with one of these talented (and esteemed) creatives:
- Calle Sjönell, Chief Creative Officer - Ogilvy & Mather
- Dom Goodrum, Design Director - Percolate
- Jess Williams, Creative Director - Birchbox
- Erik Norin, Creative Director - Wieden + Kennedy
- Spencer Schimel, Designer - Artsy
- Daniel Carlsson, Creative - Mother New York
Space is VERY limited at the location—the Webbys' office—so if you’re available and in New York, sign up quick! And we mean QUICK, and not in that the-marketing-department-told-us-to-say-it way. Our last portfolio review filled up super fast - so if you’re interested, sign up NOW.
Even if you can’t grab a slot, don’t fret, we’ll be hosting a Pre-portfolio Google Hangout with the Webbys and some of the aforementioned creatives on September 24th, so you can find out what they’re all dying to see in your portfolio.
(Pictured above, creatives from our April 2013 review: Seth Weisfeld, Creative Director - Huge, Mike Ma, Creative Director - The Barbarian Group, and Steve Nesle, Executive Creative Director - Blast Radius)