Jared Spool knows how to throw one heck of a conference.
Which is why we’re so excited to offer $300 off his 2015 UX Mobile Immersion event in Salt Lake City on April 13 - 15.
Two days of workshops, one day of talks, 365 days worth of knowledge (give or take).
Always a great event, this year will featured workshops and presentations from the likes of:
- Jared Spool - Is Design Metrically Opposed?
- Jen Simmons - Innovation and the Power of the Web
- Jason Grigsby - When Responsive Web Design Meets the Real World
- Theresa Neil - Designing for the Brave New World of Native Apps
- Chris Risdon - Mapping the User Experience
- Aaron Gustafson & Jenn Lukas - Adaptive Designs Across Devices
- Brad Frost - Using Atomic Design to Create Responsive Interfaces
- Stephen Hay - Optimizing Responsive Workflows with Structured Content
Everyone who attends will also get one year of premium access to UIE’s All You Can Learn, a gargantuan library of 210 seminars by experts in all things UX design.
Just use our code VITA when you checkout to save $300.
Not ready to commit? Check out some of last year’s talks and you probably will be.
And when you see Jared, tell him “Vitamin T sent me!”