Yes, it’s just a little under eight days away! SXSWi is primed and ready for launch.
We thought we’d give you our list of 10 must see sessions. And, believe us, choosing from among 1,000 events was no easy feat. (It’s probably the second most-asked question, right behind, “When is SXSW, anyway?” and “Are there still hotel rooms available?”)
So, from Muppets to king crab, here’s the best Austin has to offer during five SXSW jam packed days!
- Deadliest Catch's Twitter for Tough Guys - Josh Weinberg, VP of Integrated Content & Break Strategy, Discovery Channel plus, you know, the “Deadliest Catch” guys
- Muppets to Mastery: UX Principles from Jim Henson - Russ Unger, Sr. UX Leader at GE Capital
- Design Unicorns: Turning Myth into Reality - Jared Spool, Founding Principal at User Interface Engineering and Leslie Jensen-Inman, Co-Founder of Center Centre
- Chuck Lorre: In Conversation with Neil Gaiman - Chuck Lorre, Exec Producer of "The Big Bang Theory" and “Two and a Half Men” and Neil Gaiman Writer / Creator of “Coraline” and "The Sandman" comic book series
- How NOT to Suck at Presenting Your Work - Megan Mead, Designer / Art Director at Creative Suitcase and Michael Gibson, Associate Professor Communication at University of North Texas' College of Visual Arts and Design
- Beyond Squishy: The Principles of Adaptive Design - Brad Frost, Mobile Web Strategist & Front End Designer at Brad Frost Web
- Front End Legos: Reusable HTML & CSS - Darby Frey, Lead Developer at Starter League and Shay Howe, Instructor, Designer & Mentor at Starter League
- Responsive Design, From Every Angle - Emily Wengert, VP, User Experience at Huge, Jacob Surber, Senior Product Manager HTML Design at Adobe, Sophie Shepherd, Web Designer at Happy Cog, and Trent Walton, Founder at Paravel
- The Future of Location: From Social to Utility - Anil Dash, Co-Founder of Activate and Dennis Crowley, CEO & Co-Founder of Foursquare
- Mobile Web Apps Suck! (But They Don't Have To) - Bill Fisher, Sr. Design Engineer at Hot Studio Inc.
- Leap Motion & the Disappearing User Interface - David Holz, Co-Founder of Leap Motion, Jessica Lessin, Senior Technology Reporter at The Wall Street Journal, and Michael Buckwald, CEO & Co-Founder of Leap Motion
Don’t forget to catch up with us (we’re right off the 4th Street entrance in Exhibit Hall 4 at booth #115) for swag, surprises, and of course, all the latest info on the interactive job market.
We’ll have more to come for everyone there and everyone watching the streaming in the comfort of your own _______ (fill in the blank).