If you’ve ever heard Jared Spool speak —and we do every chance we can—you know that when it comes to usability, Jared knows best.
He’s been working in the field of usability and experience design since 1978 (before the term was applied to computers!), and there’s probably little he doesn’t know about the topic. He’s also known for his engaging and insightful presentations, all around the globe, about the exciting world of UX.
Which is why we’re so glad to offer a discount code to UI18, the User Interface Conference, put together by Jared and his team at UIE. It’s really the place to learn and share best practices and hear from the leaders in the usability field.
First, the discount code: VITAT
This code will get you $300 off the going rate for the conference (word of warning, the registration cost goes up on Sept. 13th. So go ahead and register today!).
But where is this awesome conference, you ask?
Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel on October 21 – 23.
Just in case you’re still on the fence, below you’ll find many reasons (yes, it’s real content from the actual speakers!) that you don’t want to miss out on UI18:
- Stephen Anderson - Displaying data in digestible ways
- Kim Goodwin - Discussing scenarios
- Scott Berkun - Innovating on a deadline
- Kevin Hoffman - Leading meetings
- Adam Connor and Aaron Irizarry - Building consensus in critiques and design studios
- Dan Saffer - Discussing microiinteractions
- Jeff Gothelf - Lean UX
- Christine Perfetti - Jumpstarting your UX research program
Of course we’ll be there, too. We wouldn’t miss it for the world!
Registration is just a few clicks away. (It’s pretty good UX if we do say so ourselves.)