With over 10 years of experience in the advertising and digital marketing worlds (she’s a former producer/project manager), Nandi appreciates the needs of creatives and knows how to speak the language. As a Vitamin T agent, that level of understanding helps her connect the best digital talent in Dallas with their dream gigs.
We asked her 11 Quick Questions to find out what advice she has for digital creatives, what keeps her inspired, and important stuff like her favorite app.
- App that you can't live without? Talkatone
- iPhone or Android or Blackberry? Android
- Who rocks your world on Twitter? It’s a toss up between @ModCloth & @zulily. Can you say shopping addiction?
- Favorite site? Pinterest
- Inspirational Digital Hero? Paul Irish, front end development rockstar.
- Stranded-on-an-island DVD? Friday
- Most important advice for creative resumes? Make sure you have an online portfolio.
- Favorite place to eat in town? Velvet Taco, for pure taco greatness
- Jobs trending in your area? Front end development and UX design
- Favorite ad campaign? TM Advertising’s “Life Comes at You Fast" campaign for Nationwide Mutual Insurance Co. Kevin Federline’s Rollin' VIP is the best ad, hands down.
- Parting piece of advice for interviewing? Do your research. Review the company website, Twitter feed, news, and blog posts. Do a LinkedIn search on the interviewer and other key members of the company so you know their background and experience.
- See more in: Hiring Creatives