Always up for adventure, whether it’s placing a stellar front end developer at a perfect gig or taking an impromptu trip to Rome, Colleen’s a superstar Vitamin T agent covering the dynamic Atlanta area.
We asked her 11 Quick Questions to find out what advice she has for digital creatives, what keeps her inspired, and important stuff like her favorite app.
- App that you can't live without? My husband and I love to travel and 360 Panorama lets you capture huge panoramic pictures in real time without having to stitch them all together. They make it very easy to share them via email, Twitter, or Facebook.
- iPhone or Android or Blackberry? I live in a house divided and the winner of many a phone duel has been my trusty iPhone.
- Who rocks your world on Twitter? HOW Design @HOWbrand
- Favorite site? How About Orange
- Inspirational Digital Hero? Tim Berners-Lee, for creating the Web.
- Stranded-on-an-island DVD? Sixteen Candles
- Most important advice for creative resumes? Keep it simple and highlight the successes you've had in your career. Employers want to see the impact you've made, so they can see if you’ll help their company reach the next level. Also, proofread, proofread, proofread! Then walk away, pass it off to a friend, and come back and proofread again! Grammar abuse is no LOL matter.
- Favorite place to eat in town? JCT Kitchen! Their deviled eggs appetizer is the way to start things off, followed by their signature JCT Fried Chicken... mmm!
- Jobs trending in your area? Recently I've been seeing an increased need for Art Directors and Interactive Designers.
- Favorite ad campaign? Wieden + Kennedy's Thank You, Mom campaign for P&G... it never gets old.
- Parting piece of advice for interviewing? Be confident, you landed the interview for a reason! Be prepared and ready to explain in depth what you did on your projects, the impact they made, and how you can translate that to the position you’re interviewing for. Be thankful! Send a thank you note. Be sure to make it personal and reiterate what you spoke about in the interview.