When she’s not interviewing or finding jobs for creative talent, you can find Christina on a mountain with her snowboard or down on the sand catching the perfect sunset. She says that’s just one of the huge perks of living in Southern California.
Her favorite perk at Vitamin T? She gets opportunity every day to help talented creatives find their perfect jobs, which is her dream career.
We asked Christina 11 Quick Questions to find out her advice for digital creatives, what keeps her inspired, and important stuff like her favorite app.
- App that you can't live without? Taxi Magic
- iPhone or Android or Blackberry? iPhone
- Who rocks your world on Twitter? Pete Cashmore @Mashable
- Favorite site? Pinterest
- Inspirational Digital Hero? Kevin Rose, founder of Digg
- Stranded-on-an-island DVD? Spaceballs
- Most important advice for creative resumes? I look at bundles of resumes, and I always encourage creatives to keep their resumes simple and clean. It's okay to have a little design on there since you are a creative, but leave the best for your portfolio.
- Favorite place to eat in town? Gjilena on Abbot Kinney
- Jobs trending in your area? UI designers and print production artists
- Favorite ad campaign? B_T_S United’s campaign for Berlitz
- Parting piece of advice for interviewing? Interviewing is always nerve wracking. But there is a way to stay calm and cool. I always tell my talent to treat it like they're having an average discussion with a person they just met and want to find out more about. I encourage them to be enthusiastic and make an impression not just with their portfolio, but also to shine as the creative person they are!
- See more in: Hiring Creatives