Now that An Event Apart has opened all eight of their 2013 conferences for registration (that’s right, EIGHT cities this year!) To get the ball rolling, they’ve given a sneak peek at just who we’ll be seeing next year at their first four shows.
And there’s a great mix of new and old (um, “well tenured”?) favorites on the list:
- Luke Wroblewski (Mobile First)
- Ethan Marcotte (Responsive Web Design)
- Jeffrey Zeldman (Designing With Web Standards)
- Jared Spool (Founder, User Interface Engineering)
- Karen McGrane (Content Strategy for Mobile)
- Scott Jehl (Designing With Progressive Enhancement)
- Scott Berkun (The Myths of Innovation)
- Josh Clark (Tapworthy)
- Colleen Jones (Clout: The Art + Science of Influential Web Content)
One thing they all have in common: They are well respected in their field. The AEA staff will be revealing speakers as the year goes on, so they will add fresh speakers and up-to-the-minute content as 2013 progresses.
Will we be sponsoring? Of COURSE we’ll be sponsoring! In fact, we’re looking forward to seeing you there.
But you should take a look at the event dates now and start leaving reminders to your boss (even if that’s your spouse, significant other, or yourself) that you’ll need to get tickets early. For the last two years all their shows have sold out (often 30, even 60 days prior to the show!) - and for good reason: they’re incredible experiences with the best people in the field.
Here’s the list of cities and dates:
- Atlanta – February 18-20
- Seattle – April 1-3
- San Diego – May 20-22
- Boston – June 24-26
- Washington, DC – August 5-7
- Chicago – August 26-28
- Austin – September 30-October 2
- San Francisco – December 9-11
So mark your calendar to make sure you’re there!