Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Senior Designer (Brand / Environment)Apply
Mar 22, 2016
Temp To Perm
Agent: Kate V.
Job #: 99895
Our client, an award winning Sydney agency are looking for a talented Designer to join their studio team.
We are looking for a creative Senior Designer who specialises in branded environments, signage and wayfinding. Experience across a variety of sectors would be ideal – from corporate interiors, education institutes, hospitality, public places /spaces and retail.
This role offers a great opportunity to join an award winning studio, working on high-profile and high-quality creative projects.
This chosen candidates will be working across branding, initial spatial planning, design development and documentation; in addition to liaising with major stakeholders, attending client presentations and site meetings.
The ideally candidate will be passionate about design and creative, adaptable, proactive and proficient.
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Ability to confidently take projects from concept design through to finished art
- Experience completing detailed construction documentation, supervising production / installation.
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to take ownership of creative projects from start to finish
- Expert level skills with AdobeCS (InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator).
- Strong graphic design skill, conceptually creative and with an excellent eye for detail
- Understanding of wayfinding and signage
- Good communication skills with internal & external stakeholders, clients, suppliers
INTERESTED? We need to see your resume highlighting your relevant experience and a beautiful portfolio showcasing creative design projects with a focus on branded environments.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to share this job posting – if you are registered with us and refer candidates we place into this (or other) roles, we can hook you up with $$ as part of our Talent Rewards Program.
Want more details about this and other Sydney opportunities? Meet Kate Verran!