Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Mar 10, 2016
Agent: Howard F.
Job #: 99263
Our client is looking for a stellar UX Designer to join their team!
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Temp-To-Perm; 3 months to start with the opportunity to extend to full time employment thereafter
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Here are the must haves to be awesome in this role, you'll need:
- To be able to execute UX/UI principles and practices
- An understanding of page templates, conversion flows, wireframing, prototyping and usability research + experience developing both desktop and mobile strategy
- Familiarity with entire design implementation
- To be able to participate in immersive user research, concept testing, and usability testing
- To collaboratively develop prototypes for demonstration of concepts to clients
- Experience developing user experience strategy and information architecture deliverables for clients
- Experience with user-centered design methodologies
Not the right fit for this role, but know someone who is? Let's talk! Aquent/Vitamin T offers a stellar talent rewards program that gets you paid when your referrals work. Visit aquent.com/rewards for more details.
Want more details about this and other Philadelphia, PA opportunities? Meet Howard Frankel!