Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Oct 13, 2016
Agent: Danielle B.
Job #: 109610
Vitamin T is working with an innovative marketing firm, seeking a talented Production Artist to help out during the holiday season! The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, an eagerness to learn, and can absorb information quickly with a high level of accuracy. Candidates must have a solid Graphic Design background (typography, layout, color and composition). Primary responsibilities include basic file layout, pre-press, client and internal edits, collecting/archiving files and more.
• Must be proficient in Adobe CC software (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
• Basic knowledge of motion graphics & After Effects helpful, not required
• Must be extremely detail oriented and work well in a fast paced environment
• Must have exceptional organizational and time management skills
• Must be able to work well with quick turnaround times & tight deadlines
• Must have excellent communication skills and work well in a team environment
• MAC Platform
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field preferred
If you are interested, please email your resume, portfolio, and hourly rate to DBorror@vitamintalent.com. If you are not qualified, but know someone who may be, please check out our Referral Program at http://aquent.com/rewards/
Want more details about this and other Indianapolis, IN opportunities? Meet Danielle Borror!