Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
A - UI / UX Visual DesignerApply
Oct 13, 2016
Agent: Adam G.
Job #: 109579
We are looking for a visual designer to improve the user experience, and also considering including an overall visual style refresh along with the template redesigns.
(By visual style refresh, = making selected changes to the CSS to improve overall look and feel.)
EXAMPLE OF A DELIVERABLE THEY'D BE WORKING ON: See description
· Mid- to senior-level experience in UI/UX and visual design for desktop web experiences and a portfolio that demonstrates same
· Ability to create wireframes and visual designs that address business requirements and user needs
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator
· Exceptional communication skills, both with senior internal stakeholders and offshore software development teams
· Ability to work on-site in our North Bethesda, Md., offices (though we could do a mix of on-site/off-site as needed)
· Familiarity with industry trends in omnichannel retail e-commerce design patterns, or ability to rapidly develop familiarity with same
· Proficiency in prototyping software such as Proto.io, Axure, or similar
· Experience in UI/UX/visual design for mobile web experiences
· Front-end markup experience (HTML, CSS)
· Experience with Design Thinking or other human-centered design methods
Want more details about this and other Bethesda Maryland opportunities? Meet Adam Gezelle!