Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Digital Advertsing Project ManagerApply
Oct 13, 2016
Temp To Perm
Agent: Adam G.
Job #: 109574
Are you up for a meaningful challenge? Do you aspire to use your creativity to drive social change?
Then come join our team of sharp, passionate and (sometimes) quirky activists. In our 30+ years, we’ve helped elect presidents; fought for stricter regulations on tobacco, drunk driving and carbon emissions; united foster children with their forever families; and helped bring health coverage to all Americans.
Our mission: to create real and lasting positive change in the world. And between our D.C. home base and our Seattle, WA office, you’ll find all the know-how and drive to create advocacy campaigns that deliver real results.
We are…social and digital strategists, comms and advertising gurus, designers, writers, media planners and multi-media producers.
You are…a creative project manager who:
• Manages multiple projects simultaneously and proactively addresses client, creative and account needs to ensure the best possible product across all channels given timeline, budget and scope
• Works on integrated advertising campaigns with digital expertise including: gathering and synthesizing specs from publishers, developing digital media project timelines, manages QA process. Double-click media certifications a plus.
• Develops and revises project scope documents, budgets, timelines, QA documents and processes, keeping team abreast of changes and concerns
• Keeps a clear understanding of the creative strategy and vision for every project
• Facilitates communication among account, strategy, creative, digital, production, vendors, etc.
• Coordinates staffing on projects, including outside resources, as needed
Want more details about this and other Washington DC opportunities? Meet Adam Gezelle!