Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Product Photographer / Retoucher Jr. to Mid LevelApply
Oct 12, 2016
Temp To Perm
Agent: Sarah B.
Job #: 109541
Are you a sports lover....o.k., maybe a fanatic? Love photography and have a little professional experience? Can you "learn on the fly" and "roll with the punches? If you answered "yes" to these questions, this could be the best thing you've seen since your iPhone. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity with a rapidly growing organization and is a fantastic opportunity to develop your photography skills in a professional environment.
In this position you will:
• Take photographs of new and existing products
• Edit, retouch and resize all images for marketing, retail and web use
• Coordinate and facilitate communication with various business groups regarding new products received and new photos taken
• Light editing using Photoshop may be required depending on the nature of the product
• Provide photographic support as needed by internal and external sales forces, as well as the production art manager
• Set up and coordinator onsite/offsite photo shoots
• Give support for promotional material and catalogues
• Meet with the internal sales department to establish a vision for a product or design
• Keep inventory and photo database updated and organized
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Photography, Graphic Design, or equivalent experience required
• A portfolio of product shots you have taken...addiitional samples welcome as well
• Knowledge of primary sports
• Strong knowledge of photo editing software
• Ability to conceptualize and develop ideas through a group or independent brainstorming sessions
• Abllity to be part of a community and work in a team environment
• Openness to taking direction and being receptive in receiving feedback.
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to travel domesticlly and/or internationally if required
• Responsibility for company photography equipment
• Must be able to understand the market/client to ensure the product is captured in accordance to required standards
• Must be adaptable to working in a rapidly changing and evolving environment
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task in order to meet simultaneous demands
• Flexibility in schedule in order to meet hard deadlines
Please reply with resume and a link to your relevant portfolio
Want more details about this and other Somerset, NJ opportunities? Meet Sarah Byars!