Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Oct 12, 2016
Agent: Allyson H.
Job #: 109511
This role will be responsible for solving problems creatively across the lifecycle of multiple simultaneous projects for variety of clients and industries.
- Working with user experience designers and strategists to inform site mapping, content hierarchy in wireframes and prototyping for websites, marketing landing pages, news blogs, tool applications and more
- Qualitative and quantitative content auditing, gap analysis, analytics research, keyword and search findings, competitive assessments, market research, user and stakeholder interviews
- Information architecture, navigation and taxonomy, user flows, metadata strategies, CMS design, content matrix recommendations (entertainment, education, persuasion and conversion content)
- CMS workflows, migrations, governance planning, editorial calendar and content roadmaps, workflow processes for creating, archiving, approving and publishing content within client organizations
Desired Skills and Experience
- Three to five years experience being directly responsible for content strategy and/or information architecture
- Familiarity with usability and user research
- Experience designing solutions for content management systems, such as Drupal, WordPress or SiteCore
- Experience in web analysis, using Google Analytics and Omniture Adobe SiteCatalyst
- Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously, according to an agreed upon brief and delivering solutions that meet project needs, timeframe and budget
- Strong portfolio samples that showcase your best work. Make sure to explain in detail how these samples meet the qualifications of this role, and how your work has shaped web information architecture, web navigation systems, content management systems or other interaction models within professional work environments. Additional consideration will be given for clearly illustrating the thinking, constraints and challenges behind the scenes that impacted your work
- Additional consideration will also be given to candidates who can show experience working across platforms and devices (mobile, tablet, desktop) and building full content strategy eco-systems across offline and online channels (social, search, email, campaign)
Our client offers a fun, stimulating, technology-focused work environment that is fast-paced and rewarding. We are committed to fostering an environment where highly talented, challenge-hungry people thrive. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow your skill set, while making a real contribution to a rapidly expanding agency.
Want more details about this and other Austin, TX opportunities? Meet Allyson Hoffman!