Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Graphic Designer / Production ArtistApply
Oct 11, 2016
Agent: Katherine G.
Job #: 109461
Title: Graphic Designer / Production Artist
Money: $28 - $32/hour (depending on experience)
Location: Strachan / King Street West (Distillery District)
Employment Type: Temporary Gig
Reason for need: an extra pair of hands while taking on a new client
What's needed: A Graphic Designer/Production Artist with fresh talent, some serious curiosity, passion and creativity, to be a dedicated team member of a small, hands-on, fast-moving, productive agency. This agency has just taken on a new client who needs help in creating a full branding package - ideation, creation, development and production stages for a holiday oasis property in the Caribbean! Sorry, but your office will be in Toronto!
As the Graphic Designer/Production Artist, you will work in concert alongside the team of seasoned professionals to create/put forth your input for concepts, and experiences, along with following the direction of the team for idea's already decided. You will be the one putting these idea's into action!
- An idea fctory for a brain! With experience in ideation, branding, and concepts
- An understanding of modern trends/branding in the hotel/time-share/condo/holiday rentals industry and a work history of servicing this industry with design and branding
- Experience with ideation, concepts, from beginning to end
- Available for work starting October 24, 2016
- Fully available for on-site work in the King West area of Toronto
Want more details about this and other Toronto, ON opportunities? Meet Katherine Good!