Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Content Marketing SpecialistApply
Oct 07, 2016
Temp To Perm
Agent: Shanel S.
Job #: 109302
Vitamin T is seeking a Content Marketing Specialist for our leadership development and training client. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity, on-site in Seattle, WA. All candidates must be able to provide writing samples and/or portfolio.
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Produce high-quality short, medium, and long-form copy that incorporates best practices and research – from email campaigns, surveys, and whitepapers to case studies, videos, and ads.
• Gather user feedback from multiple channels – prospects, clients, and facilitators to inform content development.
• Deliver public relations support through writing and development of surveys and press releases.
• Partner to deliver across all departments’ project needs.
• Organize, track, and monitor performance of assets.
• Develop and maintain copywriting strategy and standards for voice and tone.
• Proactively bring ideas for content, promotions, video scripts, contests, blogs, etc.
Skills and Experience
• A minimum of 3-5 years in copywriting and marketing
• Must be passionate about writing and creation
• B.A. in advertising, communications, creative writing, or related field experience
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
• Excellent writer - writing samples must be available upon request
• Experience in email marketing
• Proven oral and written communication skills
• Experience with Wordpress, Google Analytics, Salesforce, and social a plus
• Work well as part of a team, with a range of people
Want more details about this and other Seattle, WA opportunities? Meet Shanel Shack!