Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Digital Marketing AssociateApply
Oct 06, 2016
San Diego, CA
Agent: Quinn S.
Job #: 109277
The Digital Marketing Associate will be responsible for independently managing designated integrated marketing strategies and campaigns that promote the company affiliates and build institutional awareness to generate new leads. This is a temporary role (3-5 months), full-time, onsite.
The Digital Marketing Associate will also oversee and coordinate the effective implementation of strategies related to increasing awareness and engagement with the company educational programs in alignment with strategic business plans and marketing initiatives. Marketing strategies and campaigns will be developed with the Marketing Managers of the programs and key stakeholders. The Digital Marketing Associate will independently manage and implement the campaigns for assigned brands. The Digital Marketing Associate will contribute to the development of marketing strategies by reviewing market trends and identifying new media channels resulting in tactical recommendations. The Digital Marketing Associate will also be responsible for overseeing requested website updates as assigned, including page content development and related images. Working with the Marketing Managers, the Digital Marketing Associate will determine specific metrics to measure the success of campaigns and report on the results, and will work collaboratively with members of the Communications Department to implement campaigns and independently handles projects as assigned.
We have a simple philosophy at Vitamin T: to personally place the best creative talent in the best jobs for the best companies. When you work for Vitamin T, you qualify for medical, dental and vision insurance after working only four consecutive weeks maintaining an average of 20 hours per week. If this job isn't the right fit for you, but you know someone who is, please pass this job posting on. We have a fantastic referral program that pays out in cash rewards! (http://aquent.com/rewards/)
• Bachelor's Degree required.
• 3+ years of professional marketing experience, including digital and traditional marketing
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set and reach goals, self-motivated; detail-oriented with the ability to look at the big picture, goal and service oriented; professional image and demeanor.
• Must possess a high level understanding of marketing, advertising and integrated marketing, as well as the ability to develop strategies and manage projects through completion.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills are necessary, as is the ability to represent the Department professionally and credibly within the academic community and throughout the community-at-large.
• Candidate must be able to communicate and work with individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences.
• Requires the ability to work with broad parameters and with little supervision; demonstrated ability to initiate, conceptualize and complete projects with little oversight.
• Must have experience in managing marketing automation strategies and vendor relationships on a daily basis to ensure project completion and adherence to project budgets.
Want more details about this and other San Diego, CA opportunities? Meet Quinn Sidon!