Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Oct 06, 2016
Temp To Perm
Agent: Molly F.
Job #: 109270
One of my clients in NYC is seeking a motivated creative designer who is interested in working in the digital advertising landscape.
- They must be experienced in working in multidisciplinary teams and accustomed to working alongside others to deliver projects to tight deadlines.
- Focus when under pressure is key, as a lot of the work required will be revolved around the production of large-scale campaigns within short time frames.
- Input during brainstorming sessions and idea generation is also highly valuable and considered a major opportunity to grow internal creative thinking
3-5 years work experience
Extensive knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
Experience with display creative
Understanding of rich media platforms – Celtra, Doubleclick, Flashtalking etc.
Website development experience – UX/UI/Design for mobile, tablet, and desktop
Creative idea generation as part of the pitch response process
Creating visual mock-ups to support proposals
Great focus to work through extensive banner matrices and respect advertising specification.
Taking feedback on-board from both senior staff and clients and applying learnings in order to develop within the company and tailor skillset towards clients needs.
Developing digital designs that delight the client and are at the required specification to be passed on to the technical team.
An eye for detail and exceptional layout skills are essential.
Working closely with the project and technical delivery team to ensure that designs are correctly executed across all platforms.
Work across multiple devices eg. Mobile, tablet, desktop, DOOH.
Understanding and adopting the client's production process to tackle large scale campaigns.
Contributing ideas to drive innovation and IP
Personality: You will be excited about digital on multiple platforms (whether web, mobile or DOOH) and looking to develop your skills in this high growth area with one of the most experienced digital specialists.
- Able to deliver to tight deadlines
- Have great focus
- Have a bright and positive attitude.
- You should also be passionate about all sorts of things: the internet, design, typography, art, architecture, film titles, music; you love to draw analogy with other creative disciplines and impress your peers with your understanding of the latest technology.
Specific Job Skills: Core hands on skills needed are: Photoshop, Illustrator, MS Powerpoint, Word. An appreciation of HTML and CSS capabilities across different platforms is beneficial. Previous experience of working in creative teams and on projects.
Want more details about this and other New York opportunities? Meet Molly Fett!