Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Digital Marketing ManagerApply
Oct 06, 2016
Temp To Perm
Agent: Julie Z.
Job #: 109268
We are looking for a dynamic, creative thinker to join our Charlotte-based client as their Digital Marketing Strategist. The goal of this position is to provide lead generation for the sales team and maintain the digital customer-facing website. This position will report directly to the Director of Marketing and does not have any direct reports. We are seeking a Marketing Manager to assist with the development and execution of digital marketing tactics that increase awareness and consideration of specific products, drive online traffic and deepen relationships with primary target audiences. The Marketing Manager will use data and measurement techniques to analyze results and provide recommendations for tactical executions to improve results. The Marketing Manager will provide updates on creative and program development and assist with reporting and sharing of results.
Primary Duties of Marketing Manager:
• Develop compelling/effective creative assets and flawless execution of campaigns; this includes email marketing, SEO, SEM, and social media.
• Proactively manage multiple projects simultaneously, understand priorities and adapt to change.
• Design and manage various print/digital creative assets (e.g., webinar/trade show flyers, promotional materials for events, internal documents, etc.).
• Gather all marketing analytics/metrics and Provide optimization recommendations to the Director of Marketing.
• Stay up-to-date with conference and event calendar and gather email lists and intel from the sales team to support/boost our presence before, during and after events.
• Working with sales team to provide education around leads we will provide via Pardot and Salesforce.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in digital marketing execution.
• Strong ability to develop digital marketing plans.
• Ability to work in a complex/matrixed environment.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Proficient Software experience: Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Pardot, Wordpress, HTML, CSS.
• Additional technology experience, such as LinkedIn, social media apps, WebEx, GoToMeeting, Google Analytics and AdWords, is a plus.
• Background in financial services is a plus.
Want more details about this and other Charlotte opportunities? Meet Julie Zaitz!