Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
SEO Technician / Digital StrategistApply
Oct 06, 2016
Temp To Perm
Agent: Danielle B.
Job #: 109257
Vitamin T is working with an agency in downtown Indianapolis in need of an SEO Technician. Take a look at the description below and email firstname.lastname@example.org with your salary requirements and resume if you are interested.
Do you consider yourself a ROCKSTAR SEO Technician, then we might be the place for you! We are currently searching for an SEO Technician to join our growing team of talented digital marketers. Our ideal candidate would have 5+ years actively assisting in the development of strategy and execution of SEO tactics.
Why should you work for us? We are made up of a young and talented group of digital experts in their respective disciplines. We work hard and even more importantly celebrate often and give back. Our long list of benefits includes an unlimited PTO policy, profit sharing, unlimited coffee, Pacers season tickets and a whole lot more. Some of the more intangible benefits include an excellent clientele that genuinely trust us to make them successful and as a result motivates each team member to think outside the box.
We are lead by a spirited young entrepreneur whose vision for the future and bigger than life personality permeate the culture. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to you, please apply. We look forward to meeting you!
Our company is a marketing/technology, agency based in Indianapolis Indiana. The focus is on utilizing marketing and technology to drive outcomes for our clients that range across the country and many industries. The company's mission is to unlock the potential in people which means we focus on trying to help our employees grow. The company has a strong focus on its culture and values positivity, relentlessness, and being a learner. Over the last three years, we've averaged +200% annual growth.
We are looking for an SEO Technician to run the creation, optimization, and execution of our client’s SEO and efforts. The specialist will work closely with the Director of Digital and other digital team members in developing and executing coordinated SEO/SEM search strategies to meet and exceed our clients’ business objectives. This position requires a “hands-on” technician with astute attention to process and detail, who also possesses the ability to apply this detailed knowledge to actionable insights and recommendations.
The Location: Downtown Indianapolis, IN
The Work: The SEO Technician will be accountable for the day-to-day execution of SEO projects and responsibilities, ensuring strategic strength, proactive activation and timely completion of projects. Additionally, this individual will ensure that projects are produced completely and correctly before being sent to the director and client.
● Assist in development and implementation of SEO strategies and tactics in line with a client’s business objectives including but not limited to:
○ On-page optimizations (metadata, keyword usage, internal linking, etc.)
○ Offsite initiatives (link building, social media projects, etc.)
○ Audit websites and provide technical recommendations for improving SEO visibility and performance
○ Identify new opportunities and recommendations for improving client’s organic search rankings, traffic and conversions
○ Collaborate with our Account Executives on monthly SEO reporting (keyword rankings, SEO traffic, conversion data)
○ Research new ideas, trends and technologies within the SEO space
○ Stay up-to-date on newest organic search, paid search, and social media trends
Responsibilities May Include:
● Lead and develop SEO strategies and campaigns for assigned clients
● Educate both our staff and clients on new digital tactics
● Conduct competitive research and market research for assigned clients
● Complete comprehensive site audits and route work to appropriate teams.
● Support business development with big ideas and extensive research.
● Create and execute A/B and Multivariate tests for web optimization
● Conduct thorough analysis of digital work creating clear and actionable insights
● Manage CRM and Marketing Automation tools and create personalized lead nurturing funnels
● Digital marketing experience (Agency is a plus) (4-6 years)
● Client presentation
● Efficient in data manipulation
● Content marketing research and development
● Strong online research and data analysis
● Google Analytics and AdWords (certification is a plus)
● Comfortable working with WordPress CMS
● Experience with marketing automation tools (Hubspot)
● Experience with CRM tools ( Salesforce, Dynamics)
● Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Experience and understanding of paid search and other forms of digital media
Want more details about this and other Indianapolis, IN opportunities? Meet Danielle Borror!