Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Project Manager (Global Communications Agency)Apply
Oct 06, 2016
Temp To Perm
Agent: Joe M.
Job #: 109256
Exciting temp-to-perm opportunity for sharp, motivated, career minded person seeking dynamic and creative agency environment.
The ideal person for this position is extremely organized, curious, detailed oriented, thrives in a production environment with deadlines while juggling multiple tasks.
• Work with Designers, Art Directors, Copywriters, Developers to fulfill client requests and expectations
• Communicate regularly with clients on all key issues and project deliverables
• Develop project estimates and project plans with project managers
• Prepare comprehensive project scopes (deliverables, schedules, budgets, etc.)
• Develop critical issues documents; update and change as needed, communicate changes to the brand team
• Ensure project status meetings happen regularly; conduct in place of Project Manager(s) as needed
• Provide Clients with all production schedules and critical milestones
• Liaise with video and live event creative and production teams
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 3-years of project coordinating/managing experience in an advertising agency
• Solid understanding of interactive mediums; websites, banners, kiosks, Tablet PCs, etc.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Strong collaboration skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Advanced skills in all Microsoft Office applications
• Extensive knowledge of online project management tools such as Basecamp, JIRA, SCRUM, Asana
This position is temp-to-perm. MUST HAVE AGENCY EXPERIENCE AS A PROJECT MANAGER to be considered.
Want more details about this and other San Francisco opportunities? Meet Joe Menard!