Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Graphic Designer (Global Communications Agency)Apply
Oct 06, 2016
Temp To Perm
Agent: Joe M.
Job #: 109255
The opportunity: join the San Francisco office of a global communications agency working on a great, well-known tech client on a range of projects.Collaboration is key with our small group. We’ll be looking to you help us on all projects and to bring consistency where applicable. You should be able to design creatively within a cool new brand identity system across all media as well as create entirely new looks and systems for various initiatives and events. Some example outputs are marketing collateral, posters, infographics, tradeshow graphics, presentations, landing pages, and tutorial videos.
• An excellent portfolio
• A minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in graphic design/advertising - digital and/or traditional
• Bachelors of Fine Art degree in graphic design from a 4 year university or a 2 year portfolio school
• Exceptional design aesthetic, variations on styles and awareness of design trends
• Proficiency with Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign as well as experience with Keynote and Powerpoint
• Solid typography skills demonstrated in portfolio on a range of different design projects
• Strong organizational skills and extreme attention to detail
Responsibilities and Expectations:
• Ability to deliver on a range of tasks. corporate brand identity systems (all media), original designs (posters, brochures & more) , Powerpoint decks, etc.
• Support senior level creative staff by implementing primary design direction and incorporating the best design practices to provide cohesive support of overall creative strategies.
• Demonstrate competent execution of innovative and effective communications across all media; proficiently using the most up to date design programs.
• Capable of playing an active role in brainstorming and idea generation with senior members of the creative team. Clearly communicate ideas and thoughts.
Global Communications Agency located in Downtown SF
This position is temp-to-perm.
Want more details about this and other San Francisco opportunities? Meet Joe Menard!