Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Oct 06, 2016
Agent: Brad E.
Job #: 109236
Video Producer needed for in-house digital video content studio. This will include:
• Assisting in the writing, editing, production and development of original video content for the firm
• Shooting and editing video and audio content
• Providing tech services such as altering resolutions, cut-downs, creating and adding end slates, etc.
• Coordinating production schedules and shoot logistics
• Assisting with the sourcing and management of outside vendors, agencies and talent
• Ensuring the safety, cleanliness and functionality of the studio, including maintaining equipment, lighting, sets and props
• Troubleshooting audio/video equipment
• Building and maintaining a library of video / motion graphics assets
• Liaising with other departments (i.e. Marketing / Communications, IT) to coordinate video distribution / trafficking and analytics
Relying on his/her skills and enthusiasm for video production and editing, the person in this position will work with the Senior Video Producer and senior-level management to brainstorm, build and execute innovative multi-platform video experiences. The Video Producer will be responsible for the day to day running of the existing video studio space and for supporting the creation and timely delivery of high quality original video and audio content.
• Experience in digital video production and project management
• Experience with audio recording, mixing and editing
• Working knowledge of video editing software (Adobe Premiere) required
• Experience with motion graphics software (Adobe After Effects) or 3D software (Cinema 4D, Maya) a plus
• Experience across other software within the Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop , etc.) a plus
• Experience with teleprompter software and equipment preferred
• Experience maintaining and troubleshooting studio equipment
• Enthusiasm for tracking video trends and learning new techniques as needed
• Strong collaboration and communication skills
• Highly organized, attentive to detail and professional
• Flexible and willing to quickly address edits in tight turnarounds
• Business-level English is required; ability to speak other languages a plus
• At least two years’ experience in video production
• Bachelor degree or higher, preferably in Cinematography, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Advertising or a related field
Well known major global marketing firm.
Want more details about this and other Manhattan opportunities? Meet Brad Eaton!