Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Jr Project ManagerApply
Oct 05, 2016
Temp To Perm
Agent: Brad E.
Job #: 109206
project manager/client engagement (so managing budget/timeline/communication for internal and external).
B2B branding and marketing company
• Work collaboratively with senior account team to manage projects across full branding spectrum.
You will get exposure to a wide variety of clients and type of project, including brand strategy,
visual brand development, marketing, advertising, digital/web projects
• Work closely with internal teams to ensure fluid communication and completion of projects on
time and on budget
• With oversight by senior program management team members, develop detailed project plans
• Update project status reports and GANTT charts
• Support team with ad hoc requests including review/proofreading of documents and coordination
of meetings and preparation for meetings (handouts, large format printing, set up of equipment for
meetings in office)
• BA in Marketing or related field
• Minimum of internship or one year experience working in account management role, ideally at a
Branding or Marketing firm or other professional services firm
• You like to write clearly, succinctly and pay attention to tone.
• Great attention to detail! You check everything twice and sweat the details.
• Nimble multi-tasker and project manager. Juggling is your middle name.
• Great attitude and team player
• Excellent computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, web-based research
Well known Marketing Firm in NYC
Want more details about this and other Manhattan opportunities? Meet Brad Eaton!