Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Sr Digital Marketing ManagerApply
Oct 05, 2016
Temp To Perm
Agent: Theresa R.
Job #: 109202
Vitamin T is assisting our insurance technology client with their search for a Sr Digital Marketing Manager . This is a temp to hire opportunity.
As one of the members of a small, multi-disciplinary team of technologists, designers, and industry experts, you’ll have the freedom to make key decisions without much oversight and the tools and resources to build and ship ideas quickly. You’ll be a part of a startup-like environment in a company with thousands of existing users.
What You’ll Own
* Build, optimize, and scale effective marketing campaigns for a diverse range of initiatives (e.g., revenue generation, user sign-ups, and strategic investment) across local and global search networks such as Google, LinkedIn, and Facebook
* Continually test the viability of our offering by spinning up landing pages to A/B test new marketplace value propositions
* Identify and test new and innovative growth opportunities to deliver on CPA goals in multiple markets and languages
* Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices
* Manage performance metrics and budget tracking while ensuring learnings are shared and integrated into team’s workflow
* Manage day to day communication with third party vendors and key partners
* 10+ years of relevant online marketing experience with a strong focus on SEM
* Basic front-end skills (isn’t intimidated by things like Squarespace)
* Deep knowledge and understanding of global ad platforms (Google, Facebook, Bing, etc.)
* Experience in mobile marketing, app promotion and/or remarketing a strong plus
* Highly proficient in Excel (pivot tables, lookups, formulas, etc.) and SQL
* Must be detail-oriented, analytical, and results-driven
* A love of thinking outside the box and developing creative/innovative solutions
* Experience in a start up environment a plus.
Want more details about this and other NYC opportunities? Meet Theresa Reilly!