Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Marketing Communications Manager (Healthcare experience a plus!)Apply
Oct 05, 2016
Temp To Perm
Agent: Chrissy A.
Job #: 109201
We're looking for a Marketing Communications Manager with B2B experience. Ideally this person will have more tactical vs strategic experience. Healthcare an added plus!
40 hour per week, ongoing freelance. Must be able to work onsite with our client in Irving. Full benefits and weekly pay offered by Vitamin T during the contract period.
The Marketing Communications is an integral part of the Marketing team responsible for supporting our supply chain solutions marketing efforts. Marketing functions for this hands-on position include developing and executing tactical plans to bring to life business unit marketing strategies and measuring campaign success. This individual would work with key stakeholders, developing, managing and implementing promotional opportunities, and collaborating on digital marketing efforts. We are looking for creative marketer with expertise in B2B marketing and the ability to provide complete support from tactical planning to execution for internal clients. The Marketing Manager will report to the Director, Supply Chain Solutions Marketing.
• Experience in developing and implementing marketing tactics for several internal clients.
• Experience creating marketing materials (including digital formats) and working with design and writing teams to create marketing materials to effectively represent the products, services, brands and/or organization to customers and prospects.
• Demonstrates the ability to create effective value messages, using appropriate communication channels for B2B customers that compel action.
• Manages personalities and successfully interfaces with supported business units.
• Understands promotional lifecycle and can define measurable outcomes.
• Ability to work with inside and outside agencies.
• Effective budget management.
• Understands surveying and metrics processes and applies learning to marketing solutions.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Communications preferred.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Marketing.
• Strong project management skills.
• High sense of responsibility and urgency to execute strategic initiatives.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Diplomacy, flexibility, and the ability to successfully interact with employees at all levels of the company as well as all representatives from our member health care and, members and vendor organizations.
• Enthusiasm, creativity, and a passion for innovation.
• Ability to maintain an appropriate sense of urgency.
• The ability to function effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Health care industry experience a plus, but not required.
Want more details about this and other Irving, TX opportunities? Meet Chrissy Andrews!